Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gorilla Zoe - Doggie Style Feat. Sig H.B.

Okay, so I am sorry I haven't posted in a hot minute, but you gotta forgive me...the kid was on vacation chillen on the beach. Well during my relaxation time, I was finally able to listen to a couple of the albums which have dropped recently. This is an awesome song with a pretty hilarious hook. Check this ish out. (Added in some bonus tracks which were also good off the album, we ain't slackin over here)


Click Here for Gorilla Zoe - Doggie Style Feat. Sig H.B.


Other hot tracks off King Kong:

Click Here for Gorilla Zoe - Your Bitch


Click Here for Gorilla Zoe - Turn Me On


Click Here for Gorilla Zoe - My Shawty


Click Here for Gorilla Zoe - Main Thing


Click Here for Gorilla Zoe - King Kong


Click Here for Gorilla Zoe - Get Off Of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment